• Our 10' industrial fan keeps the air moving throughout the room to insure air flow and even heat distribution throughout your practice. 105 degrees never felt this cool!
• Our premium state-of-the-art floor system employs 100% textured virgin rubber without glues and formaldehyde from odor-trapping carpet. Your feet will stay planted so you can better concentrate on your yoga for a 100% hygienic yoga experience. Namaste.
• We employ clean air technology, the same ones used in hospitals nation-wide, which eliminates pollen, kills mold, mildew, viruses & odor. With fresh air moving through the room every three minutes, your lungs will always be filled with clean oxygen.
• HYT has ample space with five private bathrooms with showers including a handicap accessible facility, 4 private changing rooms and a blowout/ make-up station so that you look and feel your best when heading back out into the world.
Tips for Hot Yogis
• Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate. Replenishing fluids is essential for any exercise where perspiration plays a central role and we love to sweat so drink up!
• Arrive 15-30 minutes early to get settled, centered and signed-in. This is also a good time to talk with your instructor.
• Wear comfortable clothes and come prepared to sweat.
• In class you will need a mat, towel and water. Please feel free to bring your own but we also rent these items for your convenience.
• Please stay in the yoga room for the entire class. If you need a break, take a knee or lie down on your mat and your yoga teacher will be better able to assist you.
• To help maintain the peace and tranquility of the yoga room please refrain from conversation with your fellow yogis. We can talk about how awesome camel is after class in the lobby.
• The most important thing is to have a good time and breathe. Namaste!