Our tradition of classical hot hatha yoga combines pranayama (breath control) and asana (yoga postures) to cultivate determination, concentration, self confidence and inner peace. With their decades long combined experience, HYT teachers lead with compassion, attention and playful intelligence. HYT invites students to explore the edges of their breath, bodies and minds in an open and safe environment where unpacking and expanding all the things listed above is celebrated and embraced. Your yoga practice begins right here.
Why so hot you ask? Believe it or not the heat is used to keep you comfortable and safe. When a blacksmith forges a new sword she heats up the metal to find its new shape and purpose. The benefits of the heat are limitless. The heat increases focus, stamina and prevents injury. Students new to hot yoga may find the heat a bit intimidating at first but your body and mind quickly acclimates with an established practice.
Please click here to access our Online store, schedule and account details.
Please note: All pictures are actual pictures of the studio!
***Mats & Towels are available for sale and rent
(new as defined by no attendance in 12 months)
Class Cards: 1 = $15, 5 = $70, 10 = $110, 20 = $200, 35 = $315
•Monthly Unlimited $99.99; 1 Year Annual Unlimited $1,100; 6 months Unlimited $590
Non-Intro 5, 10, 20 & 35 class cards expire 12 months from date of purchase and can be shared with family or friends.
• Our 10' industrial fan keeps the air moving throughout the room to insure air flow and even heat distribution throughout your practice. 105 degrees never felt this cool!
• Our premium state-of-the-art floor system employs 100% textured virgin rubber without glues and formaldehyde from odor-trapping carpet. Your feet will stay planted so you can better concentrate on your yoga for a 100% hygienic yoga experience. Namaste.
• We employ clean air technology, the same ones used in hospitals nation-wide, which eliminates pollen, kills mold, mildew, viruses & odor. With fresh air moving through the room every three minutes, your lungs will always be filled with clean oxygen.
• HYT has ample space with five private bathrooms with showers including a handicap accessible facility, 4 private changing rooms and a blowout/ make-up station so that you look and feel your best when heading back out into the world.
• Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate. Replenishing fluids is essential for any exercise where perspiration plays a central role and we love to sweat so drink up!
• Arrive 15-30 minutes early to get settled, centered and signed-in. This is also a good time to talk with your instructor.
• Wear comfortable clothes and come prepared to sweat.
• In class you will need a mat, towel and water. Please feel free to bring your own but we also rent these items for your convenience.
• Please stay in the yoga room for the entire class. If you need a break, take a knee or lie down on your mat and your yoga teacher will be better able to assist you.
• To help maintain the peace and tranquility of the yoga room please refrain from conversation with your fellow yogis. We can talk about how awesome camel is after class in the lobby.
• The most important thing is to have a good time and breathe. Namaste!
This class consists of a specific series of 26 postures or more practiced in a room heated to 105 degrees with 40% humidity. Most postures are done twice. The practice begins and ends with breathing exercise. Every system in the body is addressed in this class. Warm up... sweat...stretch...repeat! =)
This class consists of a specific series of 26 postures or more practiced in a room heated to 105 degrees with 40% humidity. Most postures are done twice. Some are done in a 'flow'. The practice begins and ends with breathing exercise. Every system in the body is addressed in this class. Warm up... sweat...stretch...repeat! =)
The 55-minute class is the condensed version of the classic 90. The room is 105 with 40% humidity. It is a great way to power start your day. The best things come in the smallest package.
Based on the 84 asanas from Ghosh's College of Physical Education, this intermediate/advanced class consists of vinyasa and 68-80 asanas designed to develop strength, flexibility, balance and concentration.
Influenced by dance and martial arts, this energizing class focuses on the fundamentals of Baptiste Power Yoga including the physical form of poses and movement of breath. This class emphasizes the flow of breath while moving with strength and grace from pose to pose in a heated environment of 103 degrees and 40% humidity. Linking the poses creates strength, flexibility, endurance, and balance. All levels welcome.
Come with an open heart. This class is bound to be 'a little different' in a good way. Instruction is minimal and we practice with music and candlelight. Happy Friday evening!
The postures in this 45-minute class are tailored to create a well-rounded and fun practice for children ages 7-12. Temperature is generally in the mid 70's